When “The Bachiest Man in the World” Joaquin “The Beard” Phoenix officially announced his “Bachelor” exit in August, he said he would be “looking for someone new.”
He even joked about it in a Facebook post, joking that he’d “try to go back and have a good time” with a different girlfriend.
So, what kind of new person would Joaquin be for “The Bachelor?”
“I love the fact that they love you, they love the idea that you’re a man, and they love your intelligence,” Phoenix told the Daily Beast.
“I just think that I need a woman, and I just need a good, healthy, strong woman.
That’s what I need.”
Phoenix will play “The Best Man” for “Bachelorett,” which premieres on ABC on Sept. 30.
While his decision to leave the show, which he has said is “not the worst thing that’s ever happened to me,” has caused some confusion among fans, Phoenix told The Hollywood Reporter that he is not considering a return.
“It’s not a real issue.
I’ve got no regrets about it,” he said.
“That’s why I have this relationship with the show.
I love it.
I’m not really looking to go somewhere else.
I just want to do what I love.”
The Bachelor has been on ABC since 2003, when Jason Miller won the series for the first time.
The Bachelor franchise has also featured two spinoffs and two spinoff spinoffs.
The first, “The Final Chapter,” premiered in February 2018 and followed the relationship between two women and a man in a romantic comedy.
The second, “Love Me Harder,” premiered this past May and was set in a traditional marriage.
“The Last Man on Earth” is slated to return to ABC in 2019.
“We’re not going to take a hiatus for another year,” “Bitch Boss” creator Craig Robinson told THR earlier this year.
“And I don’t think it’s going to be for a year, either.
It’s going be a long time.
It’ll take a long, long time.”
The new “Bachiest” cast members will be joining a cast that already includes former Bachelor contestants and the return of contestants from previous seasons, including Ryan Murphy, Adam Scott, and Ryan Gosling.